We offer free shipping on orders of $100 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filing page once the order is settled. Support shipping worldwide.Shipping Notice
For special shipping requests, please contact DDPAI at email@example.com. Please confirm your address before payment. If you enter the wrong address, please contact DDPAI Support in a timely manner. We will contact logistics personnel to solve the problem. DDPAI Online Store orders can only be shipped to the country where the order is placed. If you ask to change the address after the order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that your order will be updated. In addition, you are responsible for all possible risks and expenses caused by changing the address after the order has been shipped.
When you place an order, be sure to enter the correct name, address, and contact information so that we can deliver your items successfully.
DDPAI assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusal to receive, etc.
- Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
- Aviation contraband, mobile phones, electronic products, fragile products, and other products that are not available for air freight service due to aviation security regulations.
- Shipments that are confiscated or disposed of due to a violation of transportation regulations.
- Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
- The consignee address is a school, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access.
Q: When the parcel will be sent?
A: We will process the order and sent the parcel within 24-48 hours during business days. And it generally costs 7-15 business days to deliver. If products are not in stock and need to be shipping delay, we will contact you at that time
Q: Do I need to pay customs tax?
A: We will cover customs tax worldwide now.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email or SMS containing the waybill number (you need to confirm SMS notifications when placing the order). After your order shipped, we will update the order status on the website, and send you system notification with shipping details.
Tracking website: https://store.ddpai.com/apps/aftership, on-line information will be trackable in 3-5 business days.
Q: After I place an order, how do I change my order before shipment?
A: The nation, product quantity, category, and color cannot be changed once an order has been placed. If you need to change these details, please cancel the order and purchase again.
Q: How do I cancel after I have submitted the order, but it has not shipped?
A: If your order has not been shipped, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send it as soon as possible. If your order has been shipped, you cannot cancel it. Please contact us at email@example.com to apply for a sales return.
Q: Are there shipping charges for repeated delivery, rejected packages, or returned packages without reason?
A: Yes. The consignee will be responsible for extra delivery charges if delivery failures are caused by the consignee. Shipment charges for returned products because of order cancellation or package rejection after the goods have been shipped will be at the consignee’s own expense and will be deducted from the refund. Shipment charges for returns without reason will be at the customer’s expense, and will be deducted from the refund.