Pair Smart Phone to Dash Cam
1. Keep the Dash Cam and mobile phone within 2.5meters.
2. Launch DDPAI App, tap on “Device > Connect new devices”.
3. Choose your DDPAI Dash Cam from the network list (For Android system, App will start to search Dash Cam network automatically. For iOS phone: turn on
WLAN from “Settings ->WLAN”). The Dash Cam’s default SSID (or Wi-Fi name) is DDPAI_(Model)_XXXX.
4. Enter the password (the default password is ‘1234567890’).
5. Enter DDPAI App, wait a few seconds until the preview screen show.